You haven’t lived until you’ve seen a group of corgi puppies running in slow motion…

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 6.08.52 AM

There’s just something about puppies that puts an instant smile on my face. Puppies running? Ear-to-ear grin. Corgi puppies running…in slow motion? My face might be stuck like this forever…

If you’ve had a rough day or a rough week or if you simply need a few minutes of adorable distraction, this video is the remedy you’ve been looking for. In it, we are treated to the sight of several Corgi puppies blissfully running through a grassy field. Doggie smiles are in full swing, and the group of energetic pups stops every now and then to romp and play with one another. As you might imagine…it’s freakin’ adorable.

But it doesn’t stop there! The video is in slow motion, and features “Gonna Fly Now,” AKA the theme song from Rocky! This of course just adds to the already overwhelming cuteness.

I can’t decide what my favorite part of that video was…the puppy smiles? The puppy butts? The slow motion ear flops? It’s just too much cuteness to choose from. What did you think of the video?

Reviews & Comments

Related posts